December Bride was a Syndication network sitcom created by Parke Levy adapted from the 1952-53 Syndication radio network series of the same name.
The show aired from October 4, 1954 to May 7, 1959, lasting for five seasons & 156 episodes.
Widow Lily Ruskin's life centered around her daughter, Ruth Henshaw and Ruth's husband Matt, with whom she lives with in Westwood, California. The storylines often revolved around Ruth & and Matt's attempts at pairing Lily up with suitable bachelors.
- Spring Byington as Lily Ruskin
- Frances Rafferty as Ruth Henshaw
- Dean Miller as Matt Henshaw
- Verna Felton as Hilda Crocker
- Harry Morgan as Pete Porter