Dark Justice was a CBS network crime drama TV series created by Jeff Freilich.
The show aired from April 5, 1991 to September 28, 1993, lasting for 3 seasons and 66 episodes. It aired as part of CBS's "Crimetime After Primetime" line-up.
The show centered on a judge who becomes a vigilante by night so that he can bring high-level offenders who use technicalities to "escape" the legal system to what he calls "dark justice."
- Ramy Zada as Judge Nicholas Marshall (1991)
- Bruce Abbott as Judge Nicholas Marshall (1992–1993)
- Janet Gunn as Kelly Cochrane (1992–1993)
- Dick O'Neill as Arnold "Moon" Willis (1991–1993)
- Clayton Prince as Jericho "Gibs" Gibson (1991–1993)
- Begoña Plaza as Catalana "Cat" Duran (1991)
- Viviane Vives as Maria Marti (1991)
- Kit Kincannon as District Attorney Ken Horton (1991–1993)
- Carrie-Anne Moss as Tara McDonald (1991–1993)
- Elisa Heinsohn as Samantha "Sam" Collins (1993)